AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Friday, April 13, 2007

High-res, smooth gaming anticipation ahoy

In two more days I shall finally get a brand new system after sticking with my current one for 5 long years; A new machine with enough power for heavy duty CG-ing and max juice for current CRPGs like Jade Empire TwT So in my anticipation of the joy to come, here's an older scribble of the two lovely ladies from the game, Wu and Dawn Star.


Something you'll never ever see in Avatar the Last Airbender: A remorseful Azula!


TINKERBELL!


KOTOR 1 character profiles, done on a whim; Female Revan, Carth Onasi, and Bastila Shan. Carth looks a slight bit haggard and weary, and Bastila seems to exude that snooty air she has initially.


On a somewhat expenditure-related note, I have to ask: Is it crazy to plonk down wads of cash for an Xbox 360 just for Mass Effect? Because recent previews have shot almost all of my resistance to buying a console catering mostly to the FPS crowd. Bioware had me at the conversation system T_T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 13, 2007 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Hypnos said...

Hey, if you wait a couple years it'll be out on PC maybe!

Worked for me and Jade Empire!

 
At April 13, 2007 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Hypnos said...

PS ALSO BY THE WAY

Great sketches. ;)

 
At April 22, 2007 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Zid said...

Dangit I gotta catch up with Avatar after I clear this project.... your sketches are improving T_T

 
At April 26, 2007 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Jason said...

Yippee! New sketches and new computer for dear Aimo.

Of course it isn't crazy to buy a 360 just for Mass Effect! It's BIOWARE. Think how you've been affected by their characters for, oh, almost 4 years now (can you believe it has been that long? o_O). That's the only reason I want one...

BTW, glad your auto excitement ended safely. Great new sketches. Keep it up!!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 1:56 AM , Blogger FRACTAL KING said...

Super cool!! I'm working on a few Avatar characters in the next few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home