AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New PC Hullabaloo

So I got myself the new system over the weekend, which included these specs:

Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz E6600
Nvidia GeForce 7600GT
2 Gigs of RAM
Samsung 19" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Managed to keep the overall spending slightly under my budget of RM$3500, which is a relief. Initially before my purchase, I was a little bit depressed at the idea of shelling out so much cash at a time, but after I tried out Jade Empire with absolutely no lag whatsoever in its beautiful graphics, my apprehension melted away :D Drawing and painting is also an absolute treat with the widescreen monitor...so BIG and SPACIOUS!

Speaking of painting, did something in Painter (now with 50% less lag!):


Hurrah for brand new workstations :D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home