AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

What do you mean it's already JUNE?

Paintings are a rarity for me these days, so it's nice to actually finish this in one go. MUST MAXIMIZE WEEKEND UTILIZATION!

The ice queen of KOTOR II, Atris. I've always found it odd that those who oppose the idea of Female Exile cite the absence of the implied 'love affair' between Atris and Male Exile as the clincher in their view; Apparently, a soured romance is the only motivation for a woman to hate anyone's guts *rolls eyes* I'd rather go with the idea of her as a patronizing mother/sister figure, twisted by disappointment and anger as a result of her protege's 'betrayal' of her values. From that viewpoint, I find it hard to really hate this woman (broken game aside :P), because at one point or another, we may have experienced something in that vein...and giving in to anger is always the easier choice.

Haha, enough faux-pseudo-philosophy. I'm hungry T_T

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2007 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Dangerism said...

Aaa, gila cantik makcik Atris ni. Nothing else to comment on.

 
At August 1, 2007 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not to mention that there are female/female relationships. Can a woman only be scorned by a man? I think not.

 
At August 2, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Shariel said...

Phewit!! This picture is totally rad!! ^_^ Sorry, I'm Shir Li, Zeke's fren. He told me ALOT bout u. Ur work is so cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home