AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Star Wars Galaxy 4 is out!

February 18 was yesterday. Which was the release date of Topps' Star Wars Galaxy 4! AAH XD

It was a cool experience because in addition to the Classic Trilogy, I indulged in a bit of KOTOR-related fangirlism in some of the cards XD

Whoever pulls any of the 9-part puzzle I drew , congratulations/many apologies. It could be painful or gratifying to the completeist, hopefully the latter XD

So far I've seen two of my sketch cards pulled by a forum poster and on Ebay. I hope to see more in the upcoming days :D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 22, 2009 at 12:14 AM , Blogger JC said...

Aimo
I pulled one of your Anakin Sketch cards from SWG 4. It's very nice! I like your art style..
JC

 
At February 22, 2009 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Irma "Aimo" Ahmed said...

Thanks for the kind words, JJ!

I'm wondering which Anakin card did you pull, because I didn't draw much of him this time. Is it coloured or a pencil sketch?

 
At February 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pencil sketch. This is the first ever sketch card I've ever found, so it's really an excellent one to have!

 
At February 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Irma "Aimo" Ahmed said...

I think I know which one that is. Congrats! I loved how that one turned out :)

 
At February 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it's a keeper :-D . I saw a Endor Leia that you did (on ebay) and it seemed a lot looser in style than this Anakin (if that helps :-) ).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home