AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins comic - The Revelation

Oooh, now here's a treat for Dragon Age: Origins players.

I was fortunate enough to be able to collaborate with David Gaider, Lead Writer for Dragon Age: Origins, on this short comic; It features one of the scenes that ended up on the cutting-room floor of a conversation between Alistair and Morrigan. Since it is set after the Landsmeet, the comic contains spoilers.

This is Page 1 out of 8. You can read the rest of the comic at the Bioware Blog.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 12:49 AM , Blogger spikey1010010 said...

Never knew u were from Msia, congrats and great work on ur Dragon Age comics, love them very much :)

Looking forward for ur future DA fanarts...

 
At March 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was reading the comic, when I recognized your nick - congratz!
Your drawing is ever-improving ^^

 
At March 4, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Linette said...

Great comic of what was left on the cutting room floor. Thanks to your art we have a window in to what we hoped for. Any chance of more?

 
At March 12, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger CND said...

Hello!

I found your site through Bioware, and as a *huge* DA:O fan I wanted to thank you for the awesome comic!

You've done a great a job, and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

- Cindy

 
At March 19, 2010 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been loving all your DA:O fan art - and now I discover you're Malaysian! I'm so proud :)

 
At May 5, 2010 at 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this when I first read it, I kind of imagined a cutscene like this.

You are fantastic, really

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home