AimoStudio

Online Gallery of Irma "Aimo" Ahmed, Lucasfilm-approved Artist.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to reorganizing we go...

Hey there, visitors.

How you've been? Hope that summer is treating you well...because it sure is hotter where I am X_X

I'm doing little bit of re-structuring to this website, in order to make it into a more simple viewing experience for you (and less of a pain in the bum to update for me ^o^). I've already started reworking the Official Licensed Works under the Sketch Cards section, and will continue to update it with more stuff I've worked on in the coming days.

Also updated are Information > Work Credits to reflect the latest professional gigs I've done so far (those lapses in updating this website have reasons behind them now, ha!).

There are also adjustments in Information > Commission Info; Biggest change in there is that Large Format Art Commissions are closed for now as there's been a surge in clients for that...if you'd like to be in the waiting list, just email me at aimostudio[at]gmail.com to be added. For those who have been contacted before about my commissions availability, you are already added into the list.

To commemorate the release of Dragon Age: Origin's latest DLC, Leliana's Song, later today...here's a Leliana sketch card I finished yesterday :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Piarelle said...

Lol I'm really lazy at updating my website and spend far too much time uploading stuff on Deviantart ^^; Nice to see you're not neglecting your site though (give yourself a pat on the back) :D!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home